Use strife in a sentence
- He stretched inert, wet, hot, his body one great strife of throbbing, stinging nerves and bursting veins. 
- The strife of the election is but human nature practically applied to the facts of the case. 
- The fact that the day was lost was evidently brought home to those below, for the strife subsided gradually, and finally ceased altogether. 
- Our national strife springs not from our permanent part; not from the land we inhabit; not from our national homestead. 
- An attribute which she had admired in him, of strife without the appearance of strife, lost something of its value. 
- Burlingame, on his part, had no desire for strife with the Young Doctor. 
- The strife was over. 
- He loved cards; he loved the strife of skill against skill, of trick against trick, of hand against hand. 
- The inner strife ceased, and the hideous roar and crash. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word strife in a sentence? How do you use strife in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word strife? It may also be related to continuing education, back to school words starting with, and course.
Example sentences with the word strife, a sentence example for strife, and strife in sample sentence.