Use stealing in a sentence
- And still in the dark hours a stirring, a delicious sensation preceding reason, and the consciousness of a figure stealing about the room. 
- She herself was surprised at the spirit of recklessness stealing over her, for there was, after all, a certain appealing glamour in the adventure. 
- Extraordinary phenomenon at such a time, scenes of long ago and little cherished then, are stealing into his mind. 
- Byng was as one fascinated; light was breaking in on his rage, his besmirched pride, his vengeance; hope was stealing tremblingly into his face. 
- I was outside of the belt of light falling from the door, and stealing round I came near to the windmill on the town side. 
- An ample star of rare brilliancy came stealing up over the trees against the sky-line, twinkling and brimming with light. 
- So the Marchioness dried her eyes with the backs of her hands, and, stealing softly up the steps, peeped in through the glass door. 
- Suddenly in the crowd in front of him he saw Krool stealing along with a wide-awake hat well down over his eyes. 
- Ollendorff said: It came stealing over us presently, and then we bade each other a last farewell. 
- Stealing was prohibited by her father as wicked and dangerous, and she had never transgressed his commands. 
- There must have been a tear stealing from beneath its eyelid. 
- Was she stealing away from fear of punishment? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word stealing in a sentence? How do you use stealing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word stealing? It may also be related to educations, school school supplies, school districts private school, classrooms, and curriculum.
Example sentences with the word stealing, a sentence example for stealing, and stealing in sample sentence.