Use startle in a sentence
- She did not try to startle the good people with her accomplishments, but they were surprised at the change which had taken place in her. 
- Why should it startle her so? 
- One of my prescriptions for longevity may startle you somewhat. 
- Now she is preparing her great move, and hopes to startle him into compliance by a new marvel. 
- The newspaper need not be well written, but it must startle with incident and surprise, found or invented. 
- So he would move against the tide, and would startle, even if he did not convince. 
- Science is decent, modest; does not try to startle, but to instruct. 
- Hermon had already delayed speaking to her too long, but he would have deemed it criminal to startle her from this attitude. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word startle in a sentence? How do you use startle in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word startle? It may also be related to private school, coaching, exam, activities become a teacher, education, elementary education study, curriculum, and tefl.
Example sentences with the word startle, a sentence example for startle, and startle in sample sentence.