Use stark in a sentence
- When Fabian left the father alone in his office, however, the stark temper of the old man broke down. 
- His look was that of blank amazement, of mingled remembrance and stark realisation. 
- Something of the stark truth swept into her brain. 
- It was a stark surprise of the river which makes this story possible. 
- Erris Boyne lay in his silence, stark and still. 
- Careers meant nothing, had any indeed been possible to a man forty, left staring at stark reality after the rainbow had vanished. 
- Sheila took it from her and motioned her out of the room; then she held a glass of the liquid to the stark lips. 
- He waked to find two officers of the law beside him, and the body of Jean Gamache, stark and dreadful, a few feet away. 
- There was dementia, cruelty, stark purpose in his eyes, in every movement. 
- Suddenly he flew away, and I heard a voice from the street side that brought me stark upright. 
- Honest Captain Timothy and his Stark heroes, Aunt Lucy and her memories, have long gone to rest. 
- There had been an explosion in the Glencader Mine, and twenty men had been imprisoned in the stark solitude of the underground world. 
- It did so, a strange, grim commentary on the stark thing lying on the couch, nerveless as though it had been dead a thousand years. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word stark in a sentence? How do you use stark in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word stark? It may also be related to highschool, exercise, kindergarten, educations ged, school district, and montessori school.
Example sentences with the word stark, a sentence example for stark, and stark in sample sentence.