Use stark in a sentence
- When Fabian left the father alone in his office, however, the stark temper of the old man broke down. 
- Erris Boyne lay in his silence, stark and still. 
- Careers meant nothing, had any indeed been possible to a man forty, left staring at stark reality after the rainbow had vanished. 
- Sheila took it from her and motioned her out of the room; then she held a glass of the liquid to the stark lips. 
- He waked to find two officers of the law beside him, and the body of Jean Gamache, stark and dreadful, a few feet away. 
- Honest Captain Timothy and his Stark heroes, Aunt Lucy and her memories, have long gone to rest. 
- There had been an explosion in the Glencader Mine, and twenty men had been imprisoned in the stark solitude of the underground world. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word stark in a sentence? How do you use stark in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word stark? It may also be related to classrooms, elementary, tefl preschools, elementary school, learn, kindergarten school, high school literacy.
Example sentences with the word stark, a sentence example for stark, and stark in sample sentence.