Use sprung in a sentence
- An elderly woman would not have sprung so nimbly into the skiff that was to convey her to the land. 
- He turned quickly to the crowd, for some had sprung towards the platform to pull him off. 
- It ran: In terror she hastened to the library and sprung the panel. 
- The Thing had sprung again upon her feet and was crouched there. 
- If I had sprung a leak now I had been lost. 
- With one great plunge she had sprung into the river of understanding. 
- Ned sprung to his feet and said: When the crowd arrived at the canyon, Capt. 
- It would indeed have been difficult to analyze the new relationship that had sprung up between us, to say what elements composed it. 
- A dozen men had sprung clamoring to their feet before he sat down. 
- Phelps she jumps for him, and says: He sprung to the window at the head of the bed, and that give Mrs. 
- It was impossible for her to get away in time, and Carnac had sprung to her and got her free. 
- Even as he did so a thought sprung in him. 
- But, another glance around called to her mind all that had lately passed, and she sprung from her bed, hoping and trustful. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sprung in a sentence? How do you use sprung in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sprung? It may also be related to training schooling, words starting with preschools, montessori school, department of education, educational, high school, education and training elementary education, and instructional.
Example sentences with the word sprung, a sentence example for sprung, and sprung in sample sentence.