Use spots in a sentence
- His blue eyes, which usually sparkled so brightly, now looked dull and bleared, and there were white spots on his copper-coloured cheeks. 
- The mossless spots were places where repairs had been made by the insertion of bright new masses of yellow straw. 
- Pieces of board were nailed over the defective spots in the floor, and the lines where the walls met rarely showed a right angle. 
- For even in such a spacious mansion there were spots where currents met, and rooms where there was a fight for mere breath. 
- Alison could only stare at her, and the crimson in the bright spots of her cheeks spread over her face. 
- His eyes dilated, his yellow cheeks took on spots of unhealthy red, his hand trembled. 
- His attention was forcibly arrested by Alison, in whose cheeks bright spots of colour burned. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word spots in a sentence? How do you use spots in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word spots? It may also be related to high school montessori school, learn educational, teaches teaching, lessons elementary school, tefl, college, and montessori.
Example sentences with the word spots, a sentence example for spots, and spots in sample sentence.