Use splash in a sentence
- The final stroke was in the splash door aft the wheel. 
- There was a splash near the boat that made me clutch my legs, the wails ceased and began again with redoubled intensity. 
- He heard a scuffle, and then a heavy splash. 
- Venters recognized a hobble-bell of a horse, and the cracking of iron on submerged stones, and the hollow splash of hoofs in water. 
- Horror-struck, I saw him swing down from the bank, splash through the water with raised tomahawk, and gain the top of the run. 
- He heard the flutter of aspen leaves and the soft, continuous splash of falling water. 
- Motionless, he watched corps after corps splash by, artillery, cavalry, and infantry, nor gave any sign that he heard their plaudits. 
- At the second cast, which was a short one, I saw a splash where the leader fell, and gave an excited jerk. 
- He explained from a model of a boat where the splash door is, just behind the wheel. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word splash in a sentence? How do you use splash in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word splash? It may also be related to online course lessons, education resources, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word splash, a sentence example for splash, and splash in sample sentence.