Use spellbound in a sentence
- Spellbound, Jane Withersteen watched this stupendous millwheel of steers. 
- Mounting the steps to the knoll Pierre looked at the scene before him, spellbound by beauty. 
- They invite us to attend a clinic, and the horrible skill with which they wield the scalpel holds us spellbound. 
- He had been standing opposite to her, as if spellbound, listening blissfully to the lofty flight of his own words. 
- Paula was still spellbound by her past dream. 
- She could not help gazing at her as if spellbound. 
- But the moment he opened his mouth he had us spellbound. 
- She felt spellbound by the brown eyes that gazed at her from the pleasant face. 
- For a time Barbara stood as if spellbound to the spot where her lover had so suddenly turned away from her. 
- Still she gazed as though spellbound at the decorated stage, but the ceremony was already rapidly approaching its close. 
- Gorgo stood spellbound as she gazed at her grandmother. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word spellbound in a sentence? How do you use spellbound in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word spellbound? It may also be related to find school, learn example sentence, teaching, education resources.
Example sentences with the word spellbound, a sentence example for spellbound, and spellbound in sample sentence.