Use spellbound in a sentence
- Both stood a few minutes as if spellbound, then the princess called Paaker, and said: Paaker bowed to the ground. 
- She felt spellbound by the brown eyes that gazed at her from the pleasant face. 
- Still she gazed as though spellbound at the decorated stage, but the ceremony was already rapidly approaching its close. 
- his eyes rested as if spellbound on his approaching son and the standard in his hand. 
- For a time Barbara stood as if spellbound to the spot where her lover had so suddenly turned away from her. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word spellbound in a sentence? How do you use spellbound in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word spellbound? It may also be related to education online, instructional, exam example sentence, school charter, study, classroom, learning, and teach school.
Example sentences with the word spellbound, a sentence example for spellbound, and spellbound in sample sentence.