Use sorrowfully in a sentence
- He straightened himself up in his chair and deliberately and sorrowfully inspected the busy old ladies at his elbows, first one and then the other. 
- So they parted sorrowfully, with oppressed hearts which were filled with bodings. 
- She sat meditating sorrowfully upon this change, and mingling it, as it were, with everything about her, when the distant church-clock bell struck nine. 
- So they went sorrowfully back to the gate. 
- Presently the man shook his head sorrowfully, and covered up the small disfigured frame again, but this time with a tanned skin of the caribou. 
- Having reached his room, which had been splendidly decorated for his predecessor, Pentaur laid aside his new insignia, comparing sorrowfully the past and the present. 
- Here, then, I parted, sorrowfully, from the companions with whom I set out on my journey. 
- Then Joan held out her fettered hands sorrowfully toward these unfeeling men and said: Cauchon sniffed scoffingly at that. 
- The nun shook her head sorrowfully as the two men crossed the threshold. 
- He shook his head sorrowfully, which made me wonder the more that a man of his ability should be unhappy without this one bauble attainment. 
- Tybalt shook his head sorrowfully, and did not answer. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sorrowfully in a sentence? How do you use sorrowfully in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sorrowfully? It may also be related to home school, educ, find school education, curriculum, and educators.
Example sentences with the word sorrowfully, a sentence example for sorrowfully, and sorrowfully in sample sentence.