Use solemnly in a sentence
- This one: Riley was the most self-possessed and solemnly deliberate person in the republic. 
- I declared solemnly that it was not, but they only shook their heads and would not be satisfied. 
- That I solemnly say, and am ready to depart. 
- We solemnly blew our matches out. 
- Then she solemnly kissed him on the cheek. 
- Iberville picked up his sword from the table and said calmly: Then he raised the sword and solemnly pressed his lips against the hilt-cross. 
- When had they ever entered the sanctuary for this purpose in orderly procession, solemnly chanting hymns? 
- On his deathbed Driscoll set Roxy free and delivered his idolized ostensible son solemnly into the keeping of his brother, the judge, and his wife. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word solemnly in a sentence? How do you use solemnly in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word solemnly? It may also be related to preschools teaches, school k-12, education resources English help, grade school, instructional, write school districts, universities, and esl.
Example sentences with the word solemnly, a sentence example for solemnly, and solemnly in sample sentence.