Use sold in a sentence
- As soon as the Governor understood the case, he pardoned Tom at once, and the creditors sold him down the river. 
- I am told that these oranges are sold for a couple of francs a hundred. 
- No liquor is sold in the place, nor within at least three miles of it. 
- The trial was put in the paper, with biography and large portrait, with other slanderous and insane pictures, and the edition sold beyond imagination. 
- White marble relief-portraits of him are sold all about India. 
- She moaned to herself: Then she sold the estate and disappeared. 
- After her death he had wished the place to be sold and the returns devoted to some memorial purpose. 
- The shops sold goods that only poverty could buy, and sellers and buyers were pinched and griped alike. 
- He could be bought, could Barbazon, and he sold more than wine and spirits. 
- In the tavern at that moment, Pretty Pierrre was sitting on the bar- counter, where temperance drinks were professedly sold, singing to himself. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sold in a sentence? How do you use sold in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sold? It may also be related to continuing education private schools, homework, educ, and worksheet.
Example sentences with the word sold, a sentence example for sold, and sold in sample sentence.