Use snuff in a sentence
- Erris Boyne, who was eighteen years older than Dyck, laughed, flicked a little pinch of snuff at his nose with his finger. 
- The doctor walked to the glass, took snuff, and burnished his waistcoat before he answered. 
- He took a pinch of snuff and brushed his waistcoat before he spoke. 
- He drew the newspaper from his pocket and began to read, stopping now and anon to laugh: The doctor took more snuff and fell a-laughing. 
- With a droll composure he offered snuff to the officer, who declined politely. 
- And he took a pinch of snuff before he spoke. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word snuff in a sentence? How do you use snuff in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word snuff? It may also be related to become a teacher, teachings, tutors, students, preschools, teach school, college, and grade school.
Example sentences with the word snuff, a sentence example for snuff, and snuff in sample sentence.