Use sloping in a sentence
- As the morning wore on, they saw upon a crag of ice below the sloping glacier two men looking upwards towards the flag. 
- Its sloping sides were of pearl. 
- Sloping planes for vehicles, and flights of steps for pedestrians led up to the gates. 
- She went to the window, and stared across the sloping street at the grilled railing before the big house opposite, thinking. 
- This great hummocked, sloping plain, ridged and seamed, was all about us, without cheer or relaxation of grim solitude. 
- Dorothy and I scampered over the grass and into the cool, wide house, resting awhile on the easy sloping steps within, hand in hand. 
- It is a pretty fresh-water pond between high sloping hills, and twin peaks at the north end give it even picturesqueness. 
- Across this space, on a little sloping plateau near him, there crept an animal. 
- The parsonage was of only one story, with a steep, sloping roof. 
- Reaching the inn grounds, I climbed the hillside to a favorite haunt of mine, a huge boulder having a sloping back covered with soft turf. 
- Now his gaze alternated between that long lane, sloping into shadow between the candles, and the keys. 
- The broad front-solemn, almost gloomy in aspect-rose, sloping slightly, above the massive lofty door, surmounted by a moulding bearing the winged disk of the sun. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sloping in a sentence? How do you use sloping in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sloping? It may also be related to help academic, scholarship educators, school district, read, special education, educate.
Example sentences with the word sloping, a sentence example for sloping, and sloping in sample sentence.