Use skirts in a sentence
- The old lady whirled round, and snatched her skirts out of danger. 
- It was as though she ought to have worn short skirts and her hair in a long braid down her back. 
- Lifting up her skirts, she swung round and faced me. 
- Gathering up her skirts, she ran to him, put both hands on his shoulders, kissed him on the cheek, and said: The Cure beamed. 
- He seized her skirts, and implored her to wait. 
- She had cleared her skirts of any possible implication of intimacy with the late Mrs. 
- She gathered up her skirts and tip-toed quickly across it. 
- I was hovering around the skirts of the crowd and seeking for an opening, when a hand pulled me off my feet. 
- She passed him, and picking up her skirts, paused in the window. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word skirts in a sentence? How do you use skirts in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word skirts? It may also be related to schooling read, degree, tuition, classroom, grade school elementary, course, and homework help.
Example sentences with the word skirts, a sentence example for skirts, and skirts in sample sentence.