Use skies in a sentence
- His earlier works, which were now lauded to the skies, had formerly invited censure and vehement attacks. 
- Turn thy face, turn thy face from the skies To the love, to the pain in my eyes. 
- No sentinel guarded the uncharted reefs, and the very skies were smiling, after the storm, at the scudding fates. 
- I think that sun and clear skies and hills go far to make us cheerful and harmonious. 
- Dorothy stood a little apart, watching us, her eyes that faraway blue of the deepening skies at twilight. 
- But as this attention grew more marked, a cloud slowly gathered in the far skies of his mind. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word skies in a sentence? How do you use skies in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word skies? It may also be related to find school, education, classes, English help, and learn.
Example sentences with the word skies, a sentence example for skies, and skies in sample sentence.