Use silenced in a sentence
- His answer, bringing with it her remembrance of her husband at certain times when it was not safe to question him, had silenced her. 
- The strong man silenced his dissatisfaction, and placed no obstacles in her way. 
- It silenced further criticism from the disaffected member. 
- If these men could have been silenced, our brothers had not died. 
- Dion cordially responded, and at last shook his hard right hand with the exclamation: The pressure of work, however, soon silenced the sense of uneasiness. 
- Lucilius might have added still harsher sayings, but the sorrowful expression in the tearful eyes of the afflicted Queen silenced them upon his lips. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word silenced in a sentence? How do you use silenced in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word silenced? It may also be related to literacy, classroom educations, educate, and find school.
Example sentences with the word silenced, a sentence example for silenced, and silenced in sample sentence.