Use shudder in a sentence
- A shudder passed through the circle, for the uncanny face and the weird utterance had the strange reality of fate. 
- A shudder ran through his frame; cold drops of perspiration, extorted by fear, stood on his brow. 
- A shudder ran through her frame, and a deep pity for the sweet creature whose coloured likeness she held in her hand seized upon her. 
- It made me shudder; I knew she was pronouncing sentence of death upon herself. 
- With a shudder she turned back to her sitting-room. 
- These and other reminiscences gave me sufficient food for reflection, and many a shudder over the possibilities of my ravings. 
- The bare suggestion of scarlet fever in the family makes me shudder; I believe I would almost rather have Osgood publish a book for me. 
- She turned pale, caught it up, read it with a little cry, and let it drop with a shudder of fear and dismay. 
- A few steps brought them to the spring, and Tom felt a shudder quiver all through him. 
- Merrill took it, although she guessed very well what it was, glanced at it with a shudder, and handed it back. 
- And then, with a shudder, she hid her face in her hands. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word shudder in a sentence? How do you use shudder in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word shudder? It may also be related to teaching resource, lesson plans school uniforms, tutoring, highschool classrooms, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word shudder, a sentence example for shudder, and shudder in sample sentence.