Use shriek in a sentence
- On hearing his voice, Adventus and the Indian hurried in, with Epagathos, who had even heard his shriek in the farther room. 
- First came a shriek that might have roused the garrison. 
- Why did the shriek she uttered sound so agonized? 
- Here a loud shriek rang from an overturned litter, whose bearers had fallen. 
- Cluyme emitted a muffled shriek, like that of a person frightened in a dream. 
- A shriek at intervals told of a captive that had met his doom. 
- The king uttered a piercing shriek of rage, was seized by a fresh shivering-fit, and sank back once more in raving delirium. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word shriek in a sentence? How do you use shriek in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word shriek? It may also be related to preschools students, elementary school, class academic, schooling, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word shriek, a sentence example for shriek, and shriek in sample sentence.