Use shivering in a sentence
- He felt them tremble in his warm clasp, the delicate, shivering pulsation of youth, the womanly feeling. 
- The shivering of the boat under the beating of the wheels was sheer misery to them. 
- Then they stood on the bank shivering, and so chagrined and so grieved, that they merited holiest compassion. 
- Honora sat up in bed, shivering with cold and delight. 
- She leaned heavily against the doorpost, shivering . 
- It began with a shivering sense of enormous guilt, inherited and practised from her earliest infancy. 
- Everybody who had a shelter was shivering indoors. 
- Fear of the Indians, like a dog shivering with the cold, was a deadened pain on the border. 
- Cowed, shivering, abject, Fellowes nervously fell back. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word shivering in a sentence? How do you use shivering in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word shivering? It may also be related to learn scholarship, teachings, private school education, teaches, literacy, spelling primary school, and educate.
Example sentences with the word shivering, a sentence example for shivering, and shivering in sample sentence.