Use shattered in a sentence
- There was no sound, save the song of Coniston Water under the shattered ice. 
- There never was seen such a shattered bundle of men as came out from his hands a few minutes later. 
- And Edward, too, seemed suddenly to have become aged and broken; his trust in the world, so amazingly preserved through many vicissitudes, shattered at last. 
- Some new object of desire appeared every moment; here lay the corpse of a warrior, yonder his shattered chariot. 
- And when he had mastered himself, his voice was shattered and gone. 
- He had often done so far more carelessly, but to-day the glass shattered into many fragments. 
- Wails of pain and shouts of victory, the blare of trumpets, the crash of shattered ships and falling masts blended in hellish uproar. 
- Then he took a heavy hammer and shattered his lovely idol into shapeless fragments. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word shattered in a sentence? How do you use shattered in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word shattered? It may also be related to example sentence elementary school, words starting with, homework tefl, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word shattered, a sentence example for shattered, and shattered in sample sentence.