Use shark in a sentence
- The shark is the swiftest fish that swims. 
- The boat was signalled, it drew near, and two men dragged the body in, as a shark darted forward, just too late, to seize it. 
- The larger the shark the larger the bounty, and some of the sharks are twenty feet long. 
- In time the shark culture will be one of the most successful things in the colony. 
- To see once, however, the white belly of the shark flash on the surface of the blue water is sufficient. 
- You not only get the bounty, but everything that is in the shark belongs to you. 
- Van Dam told a shark story. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word shark in a sentence? How do you use shark in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word shark? It may also be related to tefl secondary school, ged, private education, kindergarten, scholarship lesson plans, scholarships, and classes.
Example sentences with the word shark, a sentence example for shark, and shark in sample sentence.