Use sharing in a sentence
- So they lived through the happiest and swiftest years of his life, working side by side, sharing this strange secret between them. 
- Their words were not loud, their manner was amicable enough, if the sharing of a bottle were anything to the point. 
- Instead of sharing his renown, she had gained the right to share his misfortune and his griefs. 
- Rustling with importance he brought it to Madelinette, nodding and looking wise, yet half timorous too in sharing in so remarkable a business. 
- There is a great deal of flourishing about in carriages here, which it would be your doom to see without sharing it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sharing in a sentence? How do you use sharing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sharing? It may also be related to department of education, educator, activities writing, tutors exercise, curriculum, homeschool, and student.
Example sentences with the word sharing, a sentence example for sharing, and sharing in sample sentence.