Use sergeant in a sentence
- He talked about the hardship of patrolling in winter, until the sergeant came back. 
- Galbraith knew that the Sergeant would trust no one to feed his horse but himself, and the offer therefore was made with design. 
- The travellers were received at the Hohenort Gate by Captain Van Duivenvoorde, preceded by an old sergeant, carrying a lantern, who opened the gate. 
- He was made orderly sergeant; Stevens was made corporal. 
- When the sergeant of the men-at-arms recognised the Seigneur, he ordered down the blunderbusses. 
- The Sergeant did not look back. 
- But Jim was made a sergeant, and the Commissioner and the captain of the troop kept their eyes on him. 
- Old Aleck came in, and walked to where the Sergeant slept, wrapped close in that white frosted coverlet which man wears but once. 
- He had just finished this as Sergeant Gosse knocked at the door, and immediately afterwards entered the room. 
- The sergeant in charge looked bored to death, and in the mood to predict the worst kind of weather. 
- The private had answered the question in the words of Sergeant Lagroin. 
- Billy Goat was a gentleman, after his kind, and he liked Sergeant Foyle with a great liking. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sergeant in a sentence? How do you use sergeant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sergeant? It may also be related to students, educate lesson, training, reading learn, teaches, and educator.
Example sentences with the word sergeant, a sentence example for sergeant, and sergeant in sample sentence.