Use separates in a sentence
- The dagger split suddenly into three blades, as when one separates the forefinger and the ring-finger from the middle one. 
- A thin film of politeness separates the unspoken and unspeakable current of thought from the stream of conversation. 
- The same gulf of family distinction separates the Thompsons with a p from the Thomsons without that letter. 
- Two sensations I had in Windsor park, or forest, for I am not quite sure of the boundary which separates them. 
- Because if they are not, what could hinder a witch from crossing the line that separates Wilmington from Andover, I should like to know? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word separates in a sentence? How do you use separates in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word separates? It may also be related to learning English, private education, scholarship, and read.
Example sentences with the word separates, a sentence example for separates, and separates in sample sentence.