Use sensibly in a sentence
- Our material life was sensibly arranged. 
- Look at this thing sensibly. 
- Manners most sensibly refused. 
- I suppose most men have such moments of temptation, but I suppose, also, that they act more sensibly and honourably than I did then. 
- Marriage is no longer what it was, and people are coming to look upon it more sensibly. 
- As soon as he had left the room the general merriment stopped and the guests began to converse sensibly and quietly with one another. 
- In tiny portions food and drink were given to him, and his strength sensibly increased. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sensibly in a sentence? How do you use sensibly in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sensibly? It may also be related to classrooms, high school education, school, learn, elementary education coaching, and English help.
Example sentences with the word sensibly, a sentence example for sensibly, and sensibly in sample sentence.