Use secular in a sentence
- With a final word he delivered her over to the secular arm for judgment and sentence. 
- Therefore, for the sake of Spain, a higher justice compels me to offend the secular one. 
- Nor was there, it is believed, a newspaper in the United States, secular, religious, or special, that did not comment upon his life. 
- The forty-two pronounced her a relapsed heretic, and condemned her to be delivered over to the secular arm. 
- For the present he might remain in secular custody. 
- Many other priests had married if it suited them, and, instead of the cowl, wore secular garments. 
- With property, ease and the longing for secular influence had stolen into many a monastery. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word secular in a sentence? How do you use secular in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word secular? It may also be related to private education lessons, classrooms.
Example sentences with the word secular, a sentence example for secular, and secular in sample sentence.