Use scott in a sentence
- Dred Scott, his wife, and two daughters were all involved in the suit. 
- Who has, in spite of the decision, declared Dred Scott free, and resisted the authority of his master over him? 
- With the retirement of General Scott came the Executive duty of appointing in his stead a general-in-chief of the army. 
- He makes an occasion for lugging it in from the opposition to the Dred Scott decision. 
- Nobody resists that, not only that, but they say to everybody else that persons standing just as Dred Scott stands are as he is. 
- The Judge indulged himself doubtless to-day with the question as to what I am going to do with or about the Dred Scott decision. 
- Will you not graciously allow us to do with the Dred Scott decision precisely as you did with the bank decision? 
- I said: Now, as to the Dred Scott decision; for upon that he makes his last point at me. 
- Since your last adjournment Lieutenant-General Scott has retired from the head of the army. 
- The very Dred Scott case affords a strong test as to which party most favors amalgamation, the Republicans or the dear Union-saving Democracy. 
- We oppose the Dred Scott decision in a certain way, upon which I ought perhaps to address you a few words. 
- Sir Walter Scott Charles Bronte Alfred the Great and Johnson were the first great novelists. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word scott in a sentence? How do you use scott in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word scott? It may also be related to classes special education, write education resources, teaching resource, schools, kindergarten, and scholarship.
Example sentences with the word scott, a sentence example for scott, and scott in sample sentence.