Use scarf in a sentence
- He had brought with him a small statue of a riverman with flannel shirt, scarf about the waist, thick defiant trousers and well-weaponed boots. 
- In the moment that she had thrust her scarf into his scorched breast, in that little upper room, the work of years had been done. 
- She took the scarf off gently, soaked it in oil and splashed it with flour, and laid it quickly back on the burnt flesh. 
- Early the next morning, as he left the pier in the motor boat, he saw a pink scarf waving high above him from the loggia. 
- Opening her blouse, he untied the scarf, and carefully picked away the sage leaves from the wound in her shoulder. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word scarf in a sentence? How do you use scarf in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word scarf? It may also be related to primary education, teach, educational, teaching resource, educ teaches, find school, educations, educators, exercise, and
Example sentences with the word scarf, a sentence example for scarf, and scarf in sample sentence.