Use sale in a sentence
- The same effort used to introduce a novelty will be much better remunerated by pushing the sale of an acknowledged good piece of literature. 
- I have offered this dwelling house and the Express for sale, and when we go to Elmira we leave here for good. 
- Her sale of the star had been only an unfortunate act of weakness, but the dance, the luckless dance! 
- In the drawing-room of the Villa Nardi was shown, and offered for sale, an enormous counterpane, crocheted in white cotton. 
- Was there nothing, nobody, that commercialism did not think for sale and to be trafficked in? 
- I trust that no word of mine will injure the sale of the moonlights. 
- The thought that he was meditating on the incident of the auction sale crossed through her mind, and made her blood simmer. 
- I believe The World for Sale shows as plainly as anything can show the vexed and conglomerate life of a Western town. 
- The sale had been made during the winter and the price received had been paid in cash. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sale in a sentence? How do you use sale in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sale? It may also be related to teachings tutors, tefl help, school districts education online, and learn.
Example sentences with the word sale, a sentence example for sale, and sale in sample sentence.