Use saddle-bags in a sentence
- So he lit up his lantern, and got his saddle-bags, and we started. 
- That done, he spilled the contents of his saddle-bags upon the grass and took stock. 
- He packed his saddle-bags. 
- Here he could not see a hand before his face, so he groped along, found a little flat space, and there removed the saddle-bags. 
- We climbed the bluff, Benjy at our heels with the saddle-bags, and found ourselves on a yellow-clay street lined with grass and wild flowers. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word saddle-bags in a sentence? How do you use saddle-bags in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word saddle-bags? It may also be related to back to school, student school k-12, teaching, academic help, diploma, find school, special education, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word saddle-bags, a sentence example for saddle-bags, and saddle-bags in sample sentence.