Use sack in a sentence
- But her curiosity was roused, and she went straight to the sack and brought away the paper. 
- Hours after all the others were asleep, Adam and the doctor still sat on a sack of straw, engaged in earnest conversation. 
- Here he was released from the sack, but again loaded with chains. 
- And still the flour sack was in his possession. 
- This was granted, but he made a sack of his wide brown cowl, filled it with the nuts, and distributed them amongst his poor. 
- Sack it? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sack in a sentence? How do you use sack in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sack? It may also be related to private school, school, school districts, learn, and learning.
Example sentences with the word sack, a sentence example for sack, and sack in sample sentence.