Use quizzical in a sentence
- He checked himself, then added with a quizzical smile: She took up the watch which lay on the table beside the bed. 
- He had recovered something of his customary quizzical manner. 
- He took a quizzical sizing of the sky-blue coat. 
- Some oddly familiar quizzical note in his voice stirred, as she turned to him, a lapsed memory. 
- He turned to Stephen with that quizzical look on his face he had so often seen him wear. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word quizzical in a sentence? How do you use quizzical in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word quizzical? It may also be related to tuition, literacy school k-12, course universities, and training.
Example sentences with the word quizzical, a sentence example for quizzical, and quizzical in sample sentence.