Use quizzical in a sentence
- The grey eyes were quizzical, and yet seemed to express a little commiseration. 
- He had a trick of looking downward with a quizzical expression in his dark grey eyes. 
- He turned to Stephen with that quizzical look on his face he had so often seen him wear. 
- He had recovered something of his customary quizzical manner. 
- Quizzical, yes; but she could not be sure then there was not wisdom in them, and that humiliated her. 
- He took a quizzical sizing of the sky-blue coat. 
- He did not mean to be quizzical, but his voice sounded so, and she detected it. 
- Natasha continued to lean out of the window for a long time, beaming at him with her kindly, slightly quizzical, happy smile. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word quizzical in a sentence? How do you use quizzical in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word quizzical? It may also be related to high school learn, education and training, teaching resource, lesson plans higher education, school districts, scholarship, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word quizzical, a sentence example for quizzical, and quizzical in sample sentence.