Use quiver in a sentence
- He listened silently, without the quiver of an eye-lash, or a word of questioning, until his men had pitched their tents. 
- It was possible, though she would not confess it even to herself, and only yesterday had denied it, without the quiver of an eyelash. 
- She called him tenderly by his name; then her eyes fell on his quiver, which lay on a bench with other arms. 
- Not a breath of air stirred the aspen leaves, and when these did not quiver the air was indeed still. 
- Her rigidity loosened in one long quiver and she lay back limp, still, white as snow, with closed eyes. 
- A few steps brought them to the spring, and Tom felt a shudder quiver all through him. 
- Then she straightened, and only the quiver of her lip marked the effort. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word quiver in a sentence? How do you use quiver in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word quiver? It may also be related to classroom, teach tutors, and grades.
Example sentences with the word quiver, a sentence example for quiver, and quiver in sample sentence.