Use queer in a sentence
- It was pleasant to have her do all the packing, while I read or sauntered in the queer streets about the inns. 
- He had a queer, short face, ruddy as the harvest moon, and he smiled good-humouredly when I opened my eyes. 
- His voice was queer, scarcely recognizable. 
- He looked at me with that queer expression of mirth he sometimes has. 
- A queer whim indeed. 
- She put her hands impulsively upon his shoulders as he stood looking at her with that queer expression which he believed to be a smile. 
- Mingled with her flushes of affection for Susan was a certain queer feeling of contempt, of which Honora was ashamed. 
- One winter evening as I was going home, I encountered at the mail-box a young woman who shot at me a queer, twisted smile. 
- Holgate swung round and eyed Dicky curiously, a queer smile at his lips. 
- A guide-book is a queer thing. 
- He gave me a queer glance, the significance of which I left untranslated. 
- The people of Amsterdam are only less queer than their houses. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word queer in a sentence? How do you use queer in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word queer? It may also be related to private school tutors, students, back to school school k-12, read, degree instructional, and educator.
Example sentences with the word queer, a sentence example for queer, and queer in sample sentence.