Use purse in a sentence
- Miles declined the purse with a gesture, and rose up and stood before her. 
- The next morning he went with a full purse into the city, returning elegantly dressed, and with neatly-arranged locks. 
- The officers were full of sympathy for her in her trouble, and made up a little purse for her. 
- Martina then felt for her purse, and when she had found it she added confidently: Paula maintained her dignity and composure under this unexpected shock. 
- It wraps the brain in its hard, insensible folds, and the heart itself beats in a purse that is made of it. 
- He obeyed, and as he picked up the purse he thought to himself: The town of Alexandria was stirred to its very foundations. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word purse in a sentence? How do you use purse in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word purse? It may also be related to spelling, education online elementary education, learning English, words starting with, continuing education education and training, and tutoring.
Example sentences with the word purse, a sentence example for purse, and purse in sample sentence.