Use puffing in a sentence
- She heard the whistling and the puffing of the trains in the cinder-covered valley to the southward, but the quality of these sounds had changed. 
- The puffing of the boat is music in this gloom, which affects one most curiously. 
- As they were swinging slowly along the engine suddenly fell into a panic, puffing and sending up shrill shrieks of fear in rapid succession. 
- The Captain instantly struck a match on his boot and was puffing in a silent enjoyment which delighted his friend. 
- He was puffing a cigarette, in the breaks of the song. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word puffing in a sentence? How do you use puffing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word puffing? It may also be related to classroom, learn English, learning English education resources, teaches learn, course, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word puffing, a sentence example for puffing, and puffing in sample sentence.