Use province in a sentence
- He wished to traverse the province on foot and on horseback, and Sabina was to follow by boat as soon as the inundation should begin. 
- By the strange telepathy which defies language, to the Honourable Hilary Vane, Governor of the Province, some such unacknowledged forebodings have likewise been communicated. 
- There must be some reason for your seclusion which curiosity has not reached, and into which it is not the province of curiosity to inquire. 
- What dignifies a province like a university? 
- Under one innocent pretext or another, he invaded this or that special province she had made her own. 
- The province of labour was found, but with each step forward the conviction of my utter lack of preparation for the new science grew clearer. 
- It is not in my especial province; But I neither seek to evade nor assume responsibility. 
- Once, when his Excellency had first come to the province, he, the orderly, had presumed to awake him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word province in a sentence? How do you use province in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word province? It may also be related to school uniforms, grade school schooling, learning English college, private schools teaching resource, learn, activities, and educational.
Example sentences with the word province, a sentence example for province, and province in sample sentence.