Use proportion in a sentence
- But just in the proportion that she gets them, and because she has them, will be the need of higher education. 
- To speak technically, the masterpiece of literature is characterized by the same knowledge of proportion and perspective as the masterpiece in art. 
- The proportion of opposition to that measure is about five to one. 
- The Towers are not tall, but are low in proportion to their circumference, like a gasometer. 
- Her tragedy was his tragedy; not in the same proportion, perhaps; nevertheless, he had the air of one who would die of it. 
- What the eye demands is simple lines, proportion, harmony in mass, dignity; above all, adaptation to use. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word proportion in a sentence? How do you use proportion in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word proportion? It may also be related to learn English help, tefl, and instructional.
Example sentences with the word proportion, a sentence example for proportion, and proportion in sample sentence.