Use probable in a sentence
- That he visited them when he sailed along the coast is probable, though he never speaks of doing so. 
- It was in the probable growing relation between Elsie and the schoolmaster. 
- It is probable that Marion saw through the delicate plot, but that did not make her like Mrs. 
- Chance, that had sported with him of late, now directed him to a probable hiding-place. 
- What was the probable value of this stately structure, this aristocratic imperial abode? 
- It is probable, however, that it would not be greater than is common to streams of the same length. 
- A few sentences from Emerson will show us the probable source of some of the deepest thought of Plato and his disciples. 
- This morning, as for some days past, it seems exceedingly probable that this administration will not be re-elected. 
- The more he discussed the subject in his thoughts, the more probable it appeared to Dick that the miserable little servant was the culprit. 
- Considering the great degree of modesty which should always attend youth, it is probable I have already been more presuming than becomes me. 
- Here then is a probable case, highly dangerous, and such an one as could not have well existed heretofore. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word probable in a sentence? How do you use probable in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word probable? It may also be related to high school read, instructional, lesson plans, montessori school, universities, and home school.
Example sentences with the word probable, a sentence example for probable, and probable in sample sentence.