Use presentable in a sentence
- Thus it came to pass that in three days from their arrival they were both in an eminently presentable condition. 
- The Records of the Pansophian Society contain a considerable number of essays, poems, stories, and hints capable of being expanded into presentable dimensions. 
- It was intended that she should ride every day as soon as she seemed sufficiently presentable. 
- If any of our poetical contributions are presentable, the reader shall have a chance to see them. 
- For instance, one must be daring, and discreet, and nimble, and ready to give the law a presentable answer, and lacking that, a piastre. 
- On the ship he asked the Bithynian whether his burned face had become presentable again, and no longer made a repulsive impression. 
- Lali might have had a more presentable and dignified attendant, but not one more worthy. 
- He had to give daily counsel, daily encouragement; he had to keep on procuring magazine acceptances, and then revamping the manuscripts to make them presentable. 
- It said much for his physique that, in spite of his indulgences, he not only remained a presentable figure but a lucky and successful lawyer. 
- A wig of false leaves is indispensable to make it presentable. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word presentable in a sentence? How do you use presentable in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word presentable? It may also be related to tefl, worksheet, school uniforms learn English, kindergarten, and montessori.
Example sentences with the word presentable, a sentence example for presentable, and presentable in sample sentence.