Use pour in a sentence
- He was about to pour out the tea, but Byng waved him away. 
- What a glorious summer morning it was, and how the flowers did pour out their fragrance, and how the birds did sing! 
- Il veut faire secher de la neige au four et la vendre pour du sel blanc. 
- The fruitful freshness of the dawn gave way to the heat, which began to pour down from the deep blue cloudless vault of heaven. 
- She and Dyck held the pots for the old man to pour the cordial into them. 
- It can convey any fact you need to convey; and it can pour out emotions like a sewer. 
- Recette pour le Depilatoire Physiophilosophique Chaux vive lb. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pour in a sentence? How do you use pour in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pour? It may also be related to esl, lesson plans, learning lessons, homework help universities, school part-time, school k-12, homework, and preschools.
Example sentences with the word pour, a sentence example for pour, and pour in sample sentence.