Use postponement in a sentence
- It is a very delicate matter to postpone the draft in one State, because of the argument it furnishes others to have postponement also. 
- Some philosophers dignify this postponement with the name of hope. 
- The king had reminded me several times, of late, that the postponement I had asked for, four years before, had about run out now. 
- An hour of postponement was such a relief! 
- But the postponement of her homecoming would only be for a fortnight at best. 
- In the order for removal, nothing was said about postponement on account of weather; and go the nuns must. 
- Your despatch about Campbell, Lyle, and others received and postponement ordered by you approved. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word postponement in a sentence? How do you use postponement in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word postponement? It may also be related to school supplies, school, student skool, and academic.
Example sentences with the word postponement, a sentence example for postponement, and postponement in sample sentence.