Use postponement in a sentence
- It is a very delicate matter to postpone the draft in one State, because of the argument it furnishes others to have postponement also. 
- Jameson endured postponement three days, then resolved to wait no longer. 
- Some philosophers dignify this postponement with the name of hope. 
- It was possible that Philip would have to go also, her lawyer wrote, but they hoped for a postponement. 
- There had been some delay and postponement in the matter of the play which Howells and Clemens agreed to write. 
- The king had reminded me several times, of late, that the postponement I had asked for, four years before, had about run out now. 
- But the postponement of her homecoming would only be for a fortnight at best. 
- Still, she had held back; and in her anxious bewilderment, not daring to think or act, she had tried every form of excuse and postponement. 
- In the order for removal, nothing was said about postponement on account of weather; and go the nuns must. 
- Nothing is gained by postponement and the pain is only prolonged. 
- He called then, according to agreement, and came away sugar-coated again, but suffering under another postponement. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word postponement in a sentence? How do you use postponement in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word postponement? It may also be related to teach school secondary school, private education teaching, and high school.
Example sentences with the word postponement, a sentence example for postponement, and postponement in sample sentence.