Use portfolio in a sentence
- And so it shall have the definite article, and not be lost in the mob of its fellows as a portfolio. 
- The Young Lady puts aside her portfolio. 
- Give me the portfolio, man! 
- During a quarter of a century the first Portfolio remained closed for the greater part of the time. 
- It is safest neither to promise to open the New Portfolio once more, nor yet to pledge myself to keep it closed hereafter. 
- So I have kept to the outside of the portfolio as yet, and am disporting myself in reminiscences, and fancies, and vagaries, and parentheses. 
- The second Portfolio is closed and laid away. 
- He thought that I might bring something out of my old Portfolio which would be not unacceptable in the new magazine. 
- And from that hut, while Denisov was speaking, a general with a portfolio under his arm really did appear. 
- She saw the handle turn, and she slipped the letter inside the portfolio again. 
- It was a good time to open a portfolio. 
- I went out, closed the door, and lighting another candle took from my portfolio a packet of letters. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word portfolio in a sentence? How do you use portfolio in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word portfolio? It may also be related to writing continuing education, homeschooling, homeschool, grades school districts, elementary education, and college.
Example sentences with the word portfolio, a sentence example for portfolio, and portfolio in sample sentence.