Use pluck in a sentence
- And what was to restrain him from reaching out his hand to pluck the fruit which he desired? 
- Tom begged her to pluck up hope again, and she said she could not. 
- However, they had their merits; the Romans exhibited the higher pluck, but the Kanakas showed the sounder judgment. 
- The pluck of the man was superb. 
- If Philotas imagined that he could pluck the daughter of Archias like a ripe fruit from a tree, he would find himself mistaken. 
- Without looking round she ran to a flower-bed, to pluck some roses. 
- She had the pluck to say to that deadly tribunal that she did not know the fairies to be evil beings. 
- The fear of negro insurrections at the neighboring plantations being temporarily lulled, the gentry began to pluck up courage for their usual amusements. 
- But I pulled my pluck together and pushed on. 
- His pluck gave me back-bone. 
- War was part chance, part common sense, part the pluck and luck of the devil. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pluck in a sentence? How do you use pluck in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pluck? It may also be related to training school districts, homework learning, degree educators, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word pluck, a sentence example for pluck, and pluck in sample sentence.