Use pleaded in a sentence
- It pleaded against the injustice of her prejudice. 
- Joan pleaded, persuaded, reasoned; gaining ground little by little, but opposed step by step by the council. 
- He had then pleaded his case to the Duke of Albemarle and other distinguished gentlemen. 
- But the mother in her pleaded, commanded, ruled confused emotions to quiet. 
- I clung to him and begged and pleaded, but he was not moved. 
- If I had been his father he could not have pleaded harder to get me to give up my purpose. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pleaded in a sentence? How do you use pleaded in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pleaded? It may also be related to educators, academic education online, diploma, education resources, and tefl.
Example sentences with the word pleaded, a sentence example for pleaded, and pleaded in sample sentence.