Use plantation in a sentence
- Presently, sure enough, we went sailing by that plantation. 
- When at last the visitors were gone, every face on the plantation wore a brighter look. 
- No tire-woman on the plantation was busier than Patty during the first few days of his stay. 
- It is her plantation now. 
- She was not on the place a day before she started reforms which would turn the plantation into a model scheme. 
- Here was a man who not only proposed to find this plantation on such a night, but to find either end of it you preferred. 
- One of the great Vicksburg packets darted out into a sugar plantation one night, at such a time, and had to stay there a week. 
- When I returned from a final survey of the plantation; and a talk with Percy Singleton, he had ridden North again. 
- The Warmouth plantation covers a vast deal of ground, and the hospitality of the Warmouth mansion is graduated to the same large scale. 
- He appeared well content that I should make money out of the plantation for him to spend. 
- For I had complete charge of the plantation now. 
- From a cabin behind the house was wafted the melody of a plantation song. 
- They stay on a plantation till the desire to travel seizes them; then they pack up, hail a steamboat, and clear out. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word plantation in a sentence? How do you use plantation in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word plantation? It may also be related to school part-time, activities lesson plans, educations, scholarship, and exam.
Example sentences with the word plantation, a sentence example for plantation, and plantation in sample sentence.