Use placid in a sentence
- There are persons, whom we all know, to whom human confidences, troubles and heart-aches flow as naturally its streams to a placid lake. 
- Said one: Here there was the sound of a low, placid, duplicate chuckle of appreciation and satisfaction. 
- And all had succeeded, and would go on to the end placid and comfortable. 
- The queen, his companion on this placid journey, had grown to be like him in many ways. 
- Yet her kind, colourless face, framed by the white sides of her cap, quickly regained its usual quiet, placid expression. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word placid in a sentence? How do you use placid in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word placid? It may also be related to course, study, degree, elementary become a teacher, and find a school.
Example sentences with the word placid, a sentence example for placid, and placid in sample sentence.