Use pioneer in a sentence
- The pioneer began to walk so fast that his small companion once more had to ask him to moderate his steps. 
- It belonged to the barbaric places of the earth, where there was no law, where every pioneer was his own cadi. 
- Paaker, the chief pioneer, stood up in it, driving his handsome and fiery Syrian horses. 
- A smile passed over her face, and her eyes met those of the pioneer, who stared at her in horror. 
- The unarmed appearance of these men did not deceive the pioneer folk of Lebanon. 
- In the middle of the valley walked Nefert and the pioneer, with the princess Bent-Anat and Pentaur who accompanied her. 
- At Viking one got the impression of a strong pioneer life, vibrant, eager, and with a touch of Arcady. 
- Speaking of pioneer days in the mighty wilderness of Queensland, Mrs. 
- The picture flashed before her mind of herself languishing for the pioneer, and of his terror at her affection for him! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pioneer in a sentence? How do you use pioneer in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pioneer? It may also be related to kindergarten school, educating find school, example sentence, worksheet back to school, and schooling.
Example sentences with the word pioneer, a sentence example for pioneer, and pioneer in sample sentence.