Use permanently in a sentence
- Of course, all this could not remain permanently concealed from the higher authorities. 
- But one cannot remain permanently secluded from mankind. 
- Would he not fail to change, permanently, the texture of hers? 
- I recognized the fact that I was hopelessly and permanently wide awake. 
- No policy that does not rest upon some philosophical opinion can be permanently maintained. 
- In this church, also, is a monument to the doge Foscari, whose name a once resident of Venice, Lord Byron, has made permanently famous. 
- In fact, however, I doubt if there are any episodes in our lives, any asides, that do not permanently affect our entire career. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word permanently in a sentence? How do you use permanently in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word permanently? It may also be related to preschools kindergarten, classrooms, education resources teaching resource, special education universities, schools, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word permanently, a sentence example for permanently, and permanently in sample sentence.