Use perilous in a sentence
- Faithful and sincere, yet loving power, curious and adventurous, she must needs, without intention, without purpose, stray into perilous paths. 
- After this I worked uninterruptedly with fresh zeal and I may say renewed pleasure at the perilous yet fascinating task until its completion. 
- And that achieved, with the town still full of armed men, he would have a perilous run. 
- Ahead lay a treacherous sea, around them roaring winds, and the perilous coast of Jersey beyond all. 
- It is perilous to revise a book while it is under way. 
- I did not think then, and I do not think now, that this was perilous to their truthfulness. 
- She had dropped her anchor in perilous seas, but it had never dragged. 
- Finally I was carried off in one direction, and my perilous clothes in another. 
- These perilous things are built against the perpendicular face of a cliff two or three hundred feet high. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word perilous in a sentence? How do you use perilous in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word perilous? It may also be related to classroom, course, find school, class, English help find a school, and diploma.
Example sentences with the word perilous, a sentence example for perilous, and perilous in sample sentence.